Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rich Young Ruler Application


Rich Young Ruler
Matthew 19:16-30; Mark 10:17-31; Luke 18:18-30
These Frixion pens are like magic!  The eraser on the end causes heat (or friction) which makes the ink disappear. The concept is totally different than any other erasable pen.  If heat is what makes the ink disappear, just imagine the possibilities

Watch the video below to see a unique and "magical" application when telling the story of the Rich Young Ruler.  

I found these pens at Staples and Walgreens.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for the story of the rich young ruler. Thank you for sharing. I'll have to look for these friction pens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I might have to run out and look for a Frixion pen because I am teaching this lesson tomorrow. I think this idea will help the kids remember the lesson. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete